I recently posted (quickly) about the discovery of HDR and how I taught myself how to do it. Then I was thinking of what I really love as it relates specifically to photography.
What I love about photography so far:
1. My tripod does its job.
2. Digital 'film' will never stop fascinating me.
3. Sharing my photographs.
4. Making people smile and laugh.
5. I am always learning and improving.
6. I met some really neat friends.
7. The smallest thing can make me happy.
8. Discovering a new 'spot' is simply awesome.
9. Wearing all black works for me.
10. I so want to buy a horse now.